Chief has launched the Fusion Menu Board Wall Mount, which joins a robust line of ceiling mounted solutions to execute any digital menu board application.
“The menu board wall mounts leverage many of the same features installers loved about the ceiling mounted versions,” said Kathryn Gaskell, Product Manager. “We’ve also worked closely with customers to add problem solving features they needed in a wall mount.”
The new mounts offer perfect display positioning and flexible adjustments. The single horizontal extrusion with depth adjustment aligns displays quickly, even on irregular mounting surfaces. The mount allows for easy access behind the displays for servicing and storing media players.
Each menu board mount uses two or three wall plates to minimize drilling time, especially on difficult substrates.
- ControlZone™ micro-height adjustment you can position above or below mount
- Centris® tilt between +0 and -20 degrees, with set locking points at 0, 10 and 20 degrees
- Lateral shift to work around outlets and other obstructions
- Tool-free screen engagement
- Portrait and landscape options for 2×1 and 3×1 configurations
- Landscape for 4×1 and 5×1 configurations
- Accommodate 40-55” screens, or up to 60” with the FCAX extension brackets
- Optional padlock security
The LWM Menu Board Wall Mounts are now available.