InfoComm has come and gone for another year, and we enjoyed three busy days showing the latest solutions at Chief, Da-Lite and Vaddio. InfoComm can be overwhelming, so please read on for a reminder of what we had on hand. If you weren’t able to stop by – read on for your first peek at solutions we debuted.
Chief showed the new Fusion® Modular Series that brings new flexibility to multi-display design. We use the common components of Fusion multi-display mounts and a new online configurator to give you the ability to build and order the parts necessary to meet your exact application requirements. The online tool will go live in July.
Also try Chief’s new Fusion® Dynamic Height Adjust mounts. The series makes light work of adding accessibility to interactive display technology and is available in cart, wall and floor-supported options. We can tell you about how easy it is to use, but we promise trying it yourself is so much more impressive!
Also at the show were:
- SYSAU Suspended Ceiling Projector System – also now with storage and power options
- VPAU vertical and portrait projector mount
- New Fusion series additions like the pull out accessory and small mounts
Unveiled at the show, the Fast-Fold NXT is stronger, faster and simpler to make a difference for people who set up rental screens every day. This solution features a re-invented design encompassing every aspect of the product – from the strength of the extrusion, to the ease of set up, to the optic capabilities of the surface, which are important as HD and 4K projection become more common in the rental market. For much more on this solution, see the Fast-Fold NXT video.
Da-Lite also showcased the Wireline Advantage, a projection screen for large venues that uses up to 29 feet of thin steel cables instead of black drop to lower the viewing area to an appropriate height for the audience.
Other must see solutions included:
- Flex Plex – the rear projection screen that ships in a roll
- New additions to Parallax family, like thin bezel
- IDEA Screen for short throw projectors
- HD Progressive with custom Design Center Series 300 and 6-projector Blend
Vaddio – Tracking Success
Vaddio was thrilled to show you their latest solutions, including the RoboTRAK™ Presenter Tracking System. Featuring advanced IR technology, Vaddio’s 4th generation system is optimized for large venues and pairs with any Vaddio RoboSHOT™ PTZ for easy tailoring to your specific environment. The comfortable, simple-to-use RoboTRAK presenter lanyard supports up to 40 hours on a single charge, and the embedded web server enables easy configuration and management from any web browser.
Also on hand was the RoboSHOT 20 UHD. Experience UHD technology with Vaddio’s 4K PTZ camera with pristine color reproduction, outstanding low light performance and stellar video performance. Not ready for 4K? The camera’s HD video surpasses the quality of comparable 3 chip cameras at a fraction of the price. Pair with the PCC Premier controller for demanding camera operation environments.
It’s been a busy year for Milestone brands bringing new solutions to the AV industry. We were proud to bring home some awards from InfoComm as well:
- AV Technology 2016 InfoComm Best of Show awards for Chief’s SYSAUBP2, Da-Lite’s Parallax and Vaddio’s PCC Premier.
- rAVe Reader’s Choice awards for
- Chief ConnexSys as Favorite Video Wall Accessory
- Da-Lite as Favorite Projection Screen Manufacturer
- Chief as Favorite Mount Manufacturer.
- Sound and Video Contractor Best of Show for Da-Lite’s Wireline
- SCN 2016 InforComm Installation Product Awards for
- Most Innovative Mounting Solution – Chief LWM Menu Board Wall Mount
- Most Innovative Video Display (Projection Screens) – Da-Lite Wireline Advantage
- Tech & Learning 2016 Best of InfoComm awards for Chief Fusion Dynamic Height Adjust Series, Da-Lite’s Wireline Advantage and Vaddio’s RoboTRAK.
InfoComm is also a great place to rub elbows with fellow AV professionals. Click on the photo below to a look at our online gallery of photos from the show!