Chief has upgraded the popular Fusion mounts to include new installer-friendly features while keeping all the benefits provided by the previous version.
“You can go to market with a great product, but there are always opportunities to improve it,” said Kathryn Gaskell, Product Manager. “With a loved product like Fusion, we wanted to make sure to keep an open mind to make it even better without taking away what makes Fusion so special.”
Chief engineers and designers held extensive interviews with installers as well as simply watching installations in process to note any trouble spots they could solve.
“We’re constantly looking to provide more value to the customer,” Gaskell said. “It’s all about them and what we can do to make them happier each day.”
The new fixed and tilt mounts still include the hallmark features of Fusion — including Centerless™ lateral shift, ControlZone™ height and roll adjustment, Centris™ low profile tilt and ClickConnect™ tool–free latching.
The latest Fusion innovations include:
- Super stability — included set screws can be used to keep the mount rigid and stable throughout the life of the installation
- Nesting spacers — can be stacked to achieve any depth and reduce waste
- Faster installation — integrated teardrop design speeds up and eases installation through use of lag screws
- Quick-store cords — magnetized ClickConnect makes it easy to store and access pull cords
- Improved cable management — redesigned end caps allow cables to be routed behind the poles
- Additional lateral shift — shifts wall plate around electrical and low voltage boxes on the wall
- Enhanced security — integrated security lever makes safeguarding displays easier
- Easy–reach handle — provides better accessibility to ClickConnect on extra large mounts
- Improved packaging — when displays will be mounted at a later time, hang the new interface hardware box on mount rails without losing pieces
Take a look at the comparison video to see how the new features line up against the old Fusion mounts.
Fixed and tilt models will ship in April with upgrades to the Fusion pull out mounts to follow.
For a full list of upgraded models and new part numbers go to chiefmfg.com/Fusion2015.